Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nice session today

Today was a great day. I had a really godlike session, and played pretty decently. Its not that I ran that god (Well I did had AA vs KK and QQ vs JJ) but that when I hit my monsters people did stupid things and get me paid off, even when deep. Lets go over the fun hands, that are also the biggest pot hehehe.

First hand was at the beginning of the session against an unknown aggro regular. I had no history with him, but made my read based on a couple of things and decided to make a nice hero call deep. Lets see:

Ok, I think he has watched too many whitelime's videos and of course I'm not afraid to go with my instinct so it worked.
Second hand I just hit the flop like a maniac and I guess he didn't believed me, and decided to raise me as a bluff? or for value? who knows... then I have no idea what he is doing but I like it.


The last one was just pure fun, when you see someone kind of tired of your raises and decide to monkey shoves on you, and you happend to have a monster. hehehe.

Ahhh... those felt so good.... Anyway I finished the session +1,650 in like 90 mins so those are really good results and I like it. Lets see If I can play enough for the rest of the month and get to win me some more moneyz!!

3 comments:

James P McAteer said...

Nice hands. Nice call on second hand. those guys are really crazy. play just as bad as some of the .5/.10 guys. I hope they are still around when I move up. Good luck. P.S. like your motivational posts.

Alex said...

Yeah, there are a ton of bad players in higher limits, they evolve in another type of fish, but still fishes.

Thanks for visiting.

James P McAteer said...

Thanks very much for your comments. Especially about raises sizes. I can see now how bad I played the second hand in particular. I am just not very aggressive yet but working on it!