These are my favorite hands from this week.
You know you bluff a lot when people start calling you super light.
Now this is a sick soul read by villain and I don't consider him a fish. But would have been nice if I had AT hehehe.
And here is my FAVORITE HERO CALL ! ! !
It also seems that my style induces some strange bluffs from the fishes.
The last one was a play I made recording the session for the Leggo video, again with the Gay bet to induce. I finally figured it out how to do what I want to do with the voice recording (Thanks to Vitas23) so I need to do it quickly to send it ASAP.
Now I'm gonna relax and watch the UFC fight Randy Couture vs Brock Lesnar. Wasn't gonna pay for it, but there are a couple of nice fights in the undercard so Lets Get it On!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
i like your blog......
Interesting play with KJo against the pair of 3s. I usually fold to a check raise of that size. Was the villain ch/rz bluffing a lot?
Thanks good girl.
Andy,
Yeah I had a specific read against him, and in that board was pretty sure he was FOS, also I knew that he wasn't gonna bluff the turn+river if a low card comes and would bluff the scared card K or J and never put me on that hand + The tilt points and my image goes like a crazy fish that doesn't fold.
So yeah, the standard is an easy fold in that spot, and the float looks fishy... but i had a plan hehehe
Post a Comment