I don't work tomorrow...... what a relief, I can rest and play a nice session. This month is going decently. I'm winning in cash games, but losing like a maniac in tournaments. I'm like -$1,000 in tournament buyins, but up overall. Bad thing is when I look at my Cashier, it doesn't go up and that kind of pisses me off. Stupid tournaments.
This morning I made the audio of my video, and when I finished I noticed I had the wrong input in the setup. DAMN!!! I'm a donk..... Anyway I think the video is decent, and even thou there aren't that many great hands (No all ins), There where a couple of spots where I bluffed that where interesting. Hope the guys like it!
Now, more quotes:
PERSEVERANCE/PERSISTENCE
"Failure is only postponed success as long as courage "coaches" ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory." -- Herbert Kaufman
"The life that conquers is the life that moves with a steady resolution and persistence toward a predetermined goal. Those who succeed are those who have thoroughly learned the immense importance of plan in life, and the tragic brevity of time." -- W.J. Davison
"Toughness gives you the resilience to keep pressing on, even if your determination and optimism are lagging." -- Denis Waitley
"It takes time to build a corporate work of art. It takes time to build a life. And it takes time to develop and grow. So give yourself, your enterprise, and your family the time they deserve and the time they require." -- Jim Rohn
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment