Monday, November 24, 2008

Results so far for the month

I played this month, entirely on 1/2nl and mostly 6max. So far haven't been able to play a lot, but I'm winning and that's the important thing. After the big downer and break even stretches, It definitely helps to play in lower limits to build up the confidence and not touch HU (with the crazy variance that can come with it). I've had the discipline to stick to my bankroll plan, and that also helps to keep myself sane when losing stacks after running below expectations against the fishes hehehe.
Here are the total overall results so far:

Ok, I've played less than 12k hands, (20k was my goal for the month) I will try my best to get to 15k hands for the remaining of this week (which is very doable) and hopefully win a little more. I'm beating the 6max games for 8BB/100 and now can play HU once again. So far I'm down 1 buy in in 1,800 hands but thats ok.

Until last week I was down like $1k in EV, but variance was good to me this week and I've come close to Even in the EV graph, so thank you Poker Gods!!. I don't think I will play 2/4nl again until I win at least $4k more, so hopefully by next month I will start taking stabs at those fishes.

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

Very nice! Well done! Looks like you got these limits sussed.