Friday, November 7, 2008

Good Red/ Bad Blue

Not talking about politics, but my showdown winnings. I feel that my game postflop is good, but somehow I'm losing every showdown. Hate Hero calls.... My curiosity takes the best of me some times. I'm such a station hehe.
Most of my money have been before showdown (specially on turns, and multiway pots)and thats always good, because that means I don't always need a made hand to win $$.
Check out my red line so far for this month.
Nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm up :-) (Not much, but also not many hands)
Also I'm not playing that many tables, and my sessions are kind of short (Sometimes I start feeling tired after the first hour and decide to stop before the spewmania begins). Also I just started testing making a video for Leggo and playing only 2 tables to try and explain my thought process in every situation as best as I can.

At first I wasn't sure If I would make one (specially because of my sexy voice), but It would be cool to be part of the team (All the leggo guys I've met have been awesome), and there are a lot of things I can help people with. Finally today I got the volume of my microphone right, so I will be making the video shortly.

Didn't play any FTOPS so far, because It started too late for me 10pm and I had to work the next day. Today there is another one that I would love to play (The 1Rebuy/1Addon) which I think would be my best chance to get deep in one, but it starts too early and I will be interviewing some chics at that time. I could start the tournament mid interview but If I get a suckout I might call her a donk or a stupid fish so its better not to risk it.

No comments: