I don't go out much, so I didn't go to any costume party or whatever. However I did went to the mall, and it was full of people with costumes, and kids asking for candies at the stores. There where too many Jokers IMO (Including girls, and guys as the joker nurse), but the best one was one of a little girl, dressed in white like one of those ghost that you see on the road beside the bridge. She had one of those Roller skate shoes, and she was gliding thru the mall.... It looked as if she was floating... kind of creepy to be honest hehehe.
There where also a couple of cars inside the mall and I always like to take a look at them and dream a little. The ones I liked the most where the Jaguar XKR, the Nissan "Skyline" GTR, and the Mercedes SLR McLaren.
Also got to see some rings for my girl friend, and she tried out a couple. She is the best gf anyone can hope for, she doesn't want anything expensive and really just want a simple ring (no Diamonds). We saw one with a couple of diamonds that looked really nice on her and wasn't expensive at all (Less than one big blind on Rail Heaven), but I'm not sure of how much she liked it. Anyway we are gonna keep looking until we find the one that speaks to her.
In poker I just had my first session of the month and the good news is that I won. Well not much, just like $113 but at least is something. Bad news is that it should have been closer to $440 in EV, mainly because draws always hit on 4bet pots.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment