This weekend was a really nice one.... specially because I didn't had to work on monday or tuesday, so I spent most of the time with my girlfriend. We finally played some tennis and I started teaching her the game(I think she liked it a little, so we might do it again). Also she helped me clean my house a little (Its still a mess, but the living room is now decent). The rest of the time I was just resting, watching tv, or going out with her to see all the crazy people that where gonna vote yesterday.
Anyway, finally all that circus is over and we got a winner by a huge margin (Bad thing is that he looks like Milhouse from The Simpsons). Is kind of exhausting, and now gotta work again damn it.
In poker I've been playing well with good results (Like 10BB/100) in little amount of hands (Close to 2k), but those are always welcome. I noticed that I'm doing super good in winning pots without showdown (Like 55 on W$WSF maybe I'm too much of an aggrospewtard-monkey), and still need to improve a little in my showdowns, Ehh I keep calling light because of my stupid image. Apparently most people adjust badly in the way they play back at me, and they usually just wait for a hand and never bluff me, so I just need to fold a little bit more.
I played a couple of tournaments and lost basically in all of them, but today I plan on playing the FTOPS event #1 to see if my luck improves. Did change again a little of my HUD and my cards (Using the Vista2 cards now, because I misread the board twice with the other one so I need it an excuse).
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment