Finally it looks like I'm out of the Break Even /Downswing stretch and I'm up like $6,600 for the month. Still below my expectations of course, but at least it feels good to win again after my last month of hell, so I feel happy (Also is friday so thats another reason to be happy about). The month isn't over yet so who knows. Might even play some donkaments that I could score big.
I keep winning at heads up running @ 14.6BB/100 over 5,400 hands so I'm running hot in that department. Its gonna be kind of hard to get to my 8k target hands for HU, because I can't seem to play long sessions in HU it looks like 1 hour is what I usually can put on.
For instance today I started playing a 50nl, 100nl regular so I knew he might be scared money taking a shot. After I won a buy in from him he reloaded and I was ready to pound his tilty head, but my spidersensors told me to stop for a minute. Damn I don't want to, he is cooked and ready to be eated I can't leave him there he wants me to enjoy my meal.
Anyway my stomach was thinking differently and I had to tell him I was gonna be back in 5min (Bathroom break) of course I knew that If I go to the bathroom there was gona be a big chance he won't be back, so I had to decide, can I pull a leatherass?? ehhh... I would need a big bucket for that, hmmmmm.... don't think so I had to stop (Damn you Mr. Hankey) and I was right he was gone. So I had no one to play with, and finish my session earlier (Had to go to work).
Tomorrow will try to put on more hours of play, and later will visit my new to be house with my girl. To see if they have build anything or not.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment