Monday, September 15, 2008

I won't play on Mondays

Well not exactly, I do plan to play early in the morning. But Mondays are the worst day by far at the office and I get home tired and tilted, so playing is not such a good idea. However my plan is to watch videos when I get home, and start making some perfect push ups (Yeah I know I always say that, but this time I'm in my lifetime weight fat record).

I need to lose like 10-15 pounds as soon as possible, and because I'm not playing as much tennis as I used to (or at all for that matter) I will start by not drinking soda anymore. That won't be that easy, because I like to drink soda with every single bite of food I put in my mouth (Yeah I'm a FREAK), and water doesn't really feel right with food. My eating habits are the worst, but there is always hope if I put my mind into it.

In Poker, the weekend was another break even one (Loss like 900, then won like 1,200 and so on), but I've been trying to improve in the note taking department. Using now the Dodgyken style of making notes I've been able to clean up a lot of the old notes I had on my fish opponents. This have motivated me to be really focus and precise on what happends in my table and can then exploit a lot easier the competition. Also have been datamining a ton of the 3/6nl and 5/10nl games and making some notes to be prepare for the fishes with more money. Today I played a little and the 3/6nl tables where really good so I decided to play. Ended up 700 but lost like 600 in 2/4nl so pretty much BE again. With that loss my month in 2/4nl 6max is BE, but I'm up in HU, and 6max in 1/2nl, 3/6nl so I'm happy and in the green for the month.

Also today I went and picked up my DVD seasons of PrisonBreak Season 3 and Dexter 1/2. I love Prison break so I'm really happy about that. I like to collect seasons from different series like Prisonbreak, 24, Nip/tuck, Smallville and things like that... so I decided to buy Dexter. Never actually seen it, but Aejones said it was good and I read some reviews and decided to buy it (I also bought Prisonbreak, 24, Lost and a couple of more without ever seeing one episode) so I hope its good.

4 comments:

John said...

Have you seen The Wire?

Matt said...

the wire is great and soda is so hard to give up.

gl

Alex said...

Never seen the Wire, but just read the reviews.... Looks like I'm gona be buying me some new dvd's hehehe

Thanks for the tip

Unknown said...

Dude If you want to make som exercise playing tennis, just call me, saturday's at morning could be good, I will be glad of give you some donuts scores...