These last couple of days it has been raining like if we where in a hurricane. There is a tropical depression passing over the island and there has been like 4 death because of the water. Even the classes where suspended, and yesterday at the office the lights went off and we left pretty early, bad news for me was that I kept working from my house, because I need it to make some payments.
Today I just woke up went to my computer and felt my feet kind of wet (I don't like walking barefoot so i have my sandals on). Thought it was the humidity or something, but then realize that my floor in my bedroom was full of water ehhh..... shit.... I think that there is a little hole right by the air conditioner where the water gets in whenever rains hard. Might need a Jetski to get to my bed tonight if it keeps raining. Damn it!
Also finally got some news about my old computer, and the idiots told me that the Hard disk is damage (I just bought a new one from them) and that they don't know when they will get a new one. Also that one of the 512 memory RAM that I had is also damage. So I have to pick it up and still not sure what I'm gonna do with it. Still using a laptop at the office, but is my brother's so I don't know for how long I can use it.
In other news, I just finished the first season of Dexter and really liked it. I think I will finish the second by the end of this week. It helps to distract my mind and do other things besides poker, so I think its good to have something to see in my spare time. My girl watched like two episodes with me , but I'm not sure if she liked it. She is always having nightmares (I would if I was with myself) so she might not like a series about a serial killer, even thou I think its funny and very entertaining.
In the Poker related things, I played a little earlier today and my 6max curse still on. I lost like $600 in 6max, but played also Heads Up and manage to win like $1,400 so I ended up for the session. I've played like 5k hands in HU so I'm a little short of my target of at least 8k before the end of the month, I just need to put on more hours and I think I will get there without any problems, I still have time.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
run better pls
Post a Comment