September didn't finished how I wanted. I tilted in the last couple of days and manage to lose a lot (7k or so). Ended like -$1,500 for the month, which is not much but hurts after last month doomswitch. Also had to take a couple of k's of my bankroll and so its really cripple. I need to move down a level, so I will play 1/2nl until I win like 3k or so. Mostly I will be playing HU and maybe even some PLO in 100nl.
Also I've been looking for a coach for a long time, Greg is charging too much for me right now, Craig didn't have any space, Asked Matt about Nutedawg, but he also wasn't taking any student, Master LJ is not coaching anymore. So I have my first session today with Xorbie, I know he is an excellent player and hope to keep taking a couple of lessons with him.
Yesterday was my girl's birthday, so Happy Birthday again!!! we spent some quality time together, as always and I hope she enjoyed getting old. hehehe!!
My goals for October are simple, win $$ and improve.
Good luck at the tables!
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment