Monday I started my new training regimen (Well only pushups lol), and started to drink water instead of soda. Still have 7 Sprite cans in my refrigerator, and after that bye bye for a long time. The problem is that now my pecs and triceps hurt, and couldn't do my sets today. I need to rest a little bit more (yeah I was really out of shape) and do them tomorrow. So I watch a video, played a little HU and finish the Prison Break season (That was quick!).
In poker earlier today I played some HU and 6max, and finished Break Even (-$30; up in HU down in 6max). Later the day just wanted to play some HU so I opened the tables and only the regs where sitting down. I sat down by myself and a aggrofish sat with me, instantly I knew this was gona be easy money, and 4bet/call with AK vs his AQ and hit the K on the flop, but of course everybody knows that when that happends Full Tilt likes to pull the runner runner straight on you so he sucked out and was down one buy in immediately. Damn.... then he plays like 6 hands more and quits me FUCK ! ! !
Later one of the regs sat with me and I instantly sat with him in his other table so 2 table time yeah! Lets win back my money for this session. I played pretty solidly and beat him for 3 buy ins, I think I might have tilted him a little (A good sign was when he started open shoving preflop every hand in both tables). So I didn't wanted to call him with crappy hands like A8o so I told him gg and quit (Still want action from future match). I guess he was about to explode, because he immediately sat in a 10/20nl HU table to get the money back, thats a big no no.
Did took him to valuetown a couple of times, and he didn't adjust to well. Here is a hand:
This other one was more standard, but again why no one believes me?
Ok maybe for hands like this one. This is 6max, but again we have more than 100bb and his range can't stand the heat so I pull up the turn bluff.
So I finished the day wining which is always nice. I'm now negative in 6max for the month, but up in HU and overall so lets keep pounding those HU fishes.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment