This weekend I've been playing pretty solid, but seems that I can't win the most important pots of the session so I've lost quite a bit, still up a little for the month.
First hand, I'm not sure If a call on the flop is better, after 3bettor bet into so many people, so that I can get AA/KK in and mayyyybe fold if he pushes.... not sure I would.
Anyway this other hand I thought about pushing preflop or on the flop, but got a little brain freezed and didn't... did make the right call thou... but that river really hurt me, because I was up for the session and was about to stop (maybe that's why I was a little gunshy).
This other hand is just for fun, I didn't lose much and made the correct fold... but is fun how the hand was full of coolers.
Also played some golf, watch some tennis, and may play a little tournament later today, so lets see how I do in those.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment