Played a little HU and was down a little. Started to get the momentum of the match and then this happened. I got the weapons of mass destruction and this guy is kind of a weak player, so I started to salivate. He 3bets me "Yeah Baby" and got a nice flop..... Suddenly his timing, betsize, avatar and the sound when the chips hit the felt made me realize..... Damn I know he has QQ and has me beat like 92.35% of the time, so I close my eyes and read his SOUL!!!!! now what?
Ok, ok.... not really.... Lets go Back!
This is what really happened. AHAAAA!!! got me some Aces, pliz reraise pliz pliz pliz, BOOM he 3bets and I was like yeah baby here we go... lets take him to valuetown.... Decided to adjust my position to grasp a better view of his money going my way, started to get comfortable in my chair and while my finger in the mouse was getting ready to do something, I heard a click and witness my beautiful Aces going to the muck, Yeah I misclicked folded argh!!! qpiakcvnapoian;dkncad;oai YOU SON OF A........ Lucky Bastard!!!
Insta TILT..... anyway did won his stack then another and had to quit him.... it was funny because I was late for work and he was on tilt and beg me to keep playing, I told him I would give him action later..... I'm confident I can do well if I don't fold Aces the next time.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment