Well yesterday, something funny happened and one Iguana fell into a car and fuck the hell out of the front glass as if a jealous girlfriend found something about an affair. Lucky for me It wasn't my car, and my gf is not jealous/psycho type, but poor owner of the car can't do too much (Iguanas don't have insurance, and I'm not sure if his insurance have a damagebyIguanafalling clause).
Here is a pic, and don't worry she is all right and even pose for the picture.

In Poker I haven't played that much, but I'm in a little of a break even stretch. Also I was on the last Brian Townsend (Sbrugby) video on Cardrunners (I like to move it move it series), but he started recording after my huge hand in my last blog post with set over set deep, and missed a nice hero call I did . He sucked out on me on his triple barrell when I fold the river, and in his 33 hand that I 4bet I had AIR hehehehe... My brother was also in the video in another table and it was funny a couple of things he said about him. Anyway I wish I can run better in these videos next time.
5 comments:
That is insane that something so small could do that much damage. I guess they must be really dense for their size.
And WTF does iguana taste like?
I have no idea how they taste like.... they say it taste like chicken.... but hey, everything taste like chicken no?
Yeah, I heard they taste like chicken when I was in Mexico. That's some serious damage!
Iguanowned
Post a Comment