Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I recognize tilt

Early today I went to the gas station and while I was pumping the gas I saw a car taking the curve to get into the gas station and hitting the bumper of his car when he got into a big hole. BUMP!! pretty loud noise, he then proceed to the cash register and try to pump the gasoline, when I heard a SHIT!!! MOTHER F!!!!!! ARGH!!!! ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!

I instantly started laughing inside, because I know that feeling. THE TILT FACTOR!!! that desperation when nothing goes well, He was upset because he hit his car and now wanted to kill the gasoline hose. His face was all red and he was furious, and I thought again... yeah yeah, the donk hit the 4 outer on you, I feel your pain hehehehe.....

1 comment:

Malfaire said...

obv +EV spot for some chatboxin' to further tilting.