Wednesday, September 3, 2008

New month

I finished August with 20,913 hands and losing -$6,024.60. So that was my worst month by far, good thing is that I did got to 20k hands and that was one of my goals. Here is the ugly graph:

For this month, I also want to get to 20k hands and play again some HU (Didn't play any last month). I will play a mix of HU and 6max on 2/4 and 1/2. 1/2 mostly on stars, since I have less money there and the 200nl tables seems softer. 2/4 tables at stars are tougher than on tilt (what I've seen so far).

Yesterday, was the first session for this month, and played 2 tables 400nl on FTP and 2 tables 200nl on Stars finishing in a positive session. Good start for the month, specially after soooo many negative sessions I need it that win. Today I played only on FTP some HU 400nl, HU 200nl and some 400nl 6max. Session went well and finished up a bit. I'm up $2,333 for the month, so thats good.

I'm still a bit rusty in HU, played a little against Matt "Probability" to try improve our games and later will discuss the session. I played horrible against him and outleveled myself quite a bit, then got a little frustrated after a couple of mistakes in betsizing and bluffs and he finished me off like for 5 buy ins playing really solid poker. I'm looking forward to see what he had in some hands. Lets see if I can concentrate better next time.

No comments: