I decided to play the 6max +1rebuy on fulltilt, because I like the deep structure and first place is 10k so those could help for any bankroll. I got deep, but ended basically in the bubble first 18 places paid and finished 18 so got like $500 argh!!!! draw a really bad seat with a very aggro player to my left and then the chip leader so they where 3betting me ruthless and I had to tighten up my ranges.
I think I could play this tournament a couple of times to see if I can get deep in one of those tries. The play is very similar to cash games, you start like with 200bb and spent most of the tournament with 80bb or so.
I also played a session earlier on FTP (tables where yummy on 2/4nl) and then while in the tournament on pokerstars (in 1/2nl) and won a couple of buyins so that puts me in like +$4k for the month in like 2,200 hands so those are good news.
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
Back to crushing, I see. VN VN.
Post a Comment