I played a little HU this morning, It didn't started well and my semifish opponent asked me if I wanted to play more tables. Of course I replied with a grin in my face. At the time I was playing some 6max tables, so I closed two of them and left one open while I try and get the money from my new friend.
Got a lot of notes on his play and noticed that he was extremely aggro in 3bet pots. So I started to make some moves, but they didn't work (Bad play on my part, but when he bet the turn I kind of thought he was full of it, guess I was right).
After a while I noticed, that I was down a lot against this guy like -$1,500 or so. Damn..... I now have to quit him, and thought to myself that I was gonna quit on the next decent pot I play. Then this happend.
At the same time in the other table, this one:
He had 25s, for two pair (no Ace). Two hands later:
Then another,
So clearly I have now the momentum... and in 5 minutes got back everything and was up for the session, he then proceed to quit me. Also went all in preflop KK vs QQ on my 6max table and my kings held. All in all I'm very happy to have that mini heater at the end and finishing up for the session.
Yeah, this month has been pretty much break even; although I'm up like $3,500(+$3,400 in 2/4HU, - $1,600 2/4 6max, +$750 1/2 6max, +$1,100 3/6 6max, )...... but its not over yet. I'm hoping I can ride this last minute heater and finish the month strong.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment