Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pokerstars looks good

Their last software update was really huge in my eyes..... I usually preferred FTP to play in, but now PS is looking more and more like the kind of software I like. Right now I don't have much in my PS account, but might deposit/transfer some money so that I can play in both FTP and PS. I'm thinking about getting at least 10k in pokerstars. Eventually I want to keep 30k in both accounts and then up to 50k. I hope to get there by next year so that is very doable.

This last couple of days I've played some 6max on FTP and feel that I can really dominate those games. Even without my data and notes (are in my old pc) and not table selecting, I feel there are a lot of bad players in 2/4nl to pound on. Of course there are also the very aggrodonks, but they usually stand back after I make my stand and let them know I won't be pushed around. Yesterday played two sessions, first session I made a bad call with a set, where I should have folded and another small mistake that cost me a stack, so I finished that session -$1,000 (standard) and the second session I won like $900 so the day was pretty much Break Even (-100).

I also have some $ in Cake, that no one wants to help me with, so I might as well try to play in 5/10 or something until busto/robusto just for fun.

My birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I saw a nice watch that I might buy for myself. Actually saw 2 watches and my plan is buy the second one on december to celebrate my move to 5/10nl.

No comments: