
Yesterday played a little and got KK vs AA twice, trips vs Fullhouse, and a couple of other standard spots, then decided I was gonna quit for the day and start closing tables when I get this other beauty:
Of course the Shortstack is a superuser or something and pressed the invert hand strength button and I couldn't hold against the normal stack.
Then today played a little more, got QQ vs AA (Of course on a sqz), flush over flush, JJ vs KK co vs blind, top pair good kicker w KQ vs set, and another trips vs fullhouse (this one I actually misread the board and thought I hit a straight on the river and thats why I called, was actually worried about my kicker with 67 on 6d 6h 3s 8s board and was planning on folding the river she had 33. Was actually up like 900 for the session and should have stopped at that time, but decided to continue and in the next 15min I was down $750 so that really tilts me.
This hand was interesting, because I had a really good read with the fish and I wanted to play as many hands as possible with him (Hence the limp, was Iso raising him a ton, but the others where starting to adjust) so check out my thin valuebet on the river hehe, you sucker!!
So I started up on EV and now of course I'm down over 2k. Also I made a transfer from FTP to Pokerstars and started playing there and took my money off cake so lets see If I can run better at PS. Here is my graph for the month, so that I can review it later when I recover my money!!
1 comment:
Goddamn doom switch! Keep your spirits up, Alex -- you'll be outta this swong before you know it
Post a Comment