But I can't really complain too much. We had a great time, even thou I got a really nasty sunburn and my skin is still falling into the floor as I write this. My GF also had a great time and we went to a couple of places to eat, walked around, hang out at the pool and beach (I also watched some videos by the pool with my laptop hehehe) and just overall had a great time.
This week in poker have been really good, I started playing 6max again and practically owned everyone (Althou I guess I ran good a little) and decided to keep playing 6max since I can play more tables and I was wining the same as HU and without the huge variance that can make you cry in HU. I finished the week pretty strong and am happy with my play. Here is a look at my stats for the week.
Also I am a little sad, because a bunch of stuffs I had to do I ignored them. Like for example I had to take my car for the oil/filter change, call the cable company for the Tivo card(haven't done anything "I hate calling"), take some clothe to the laundry and also another bunch to the salvation army, clean my house, my aquarium and get my new laptop up to date with my data (gonna try that now). Right now I just tried to install the other monitor and just found out I didn't had the other cable (shit no DVI for my laptop) so I guess I have to buy one tomorrow and also a new keyboard and a hub.Just to make me feel better here is one of my favorites hands from today. Pretty standard, but I'm trying to improve the spots where I lead into the raiser, and here because my range is so polarize I can bet really big and it doesn't really matter.
Overall, I'm pretty happy right now that I'm on track for my goals.... Lets hope I can keep running good and not tilt hehe.
1 comment:
"my skin is still falling into the floor"
Hehehe this is nasty dude!!!
Post a Comment