As many people know, I'm addicted to cookies...... so I like to make them when I need to celebrate something, or when I'm depressed and need to be happy for at least a couple of bites. So the plan was to go and buy some and make them at night to celebrate my 1 buy in comeback. Went to the supermarket, and they where there waiting for me.... bought 3 packs (Damn I'm addicted) then came home, and played another session because the tables where very yummy.
What The HELLLLL!!!!!! ended -$1,600 so another fucking negative day. I'm feeling really bad, depressed and kind of losing faith in my game. I do feel I'm playing badly in some post flop spots, (Even thou I lost KK vs QQ, AK vs QQ AK vs JJ all in preflop, KK vs gutshot and set vs flush deep, fullhouse vs fullhouse counterfeit). I'm getting to the point where I expect the bad beat/coolers and sometimes getting a bit gunshy, although I did raise with the set vs flush hand for value on the river against a super fish, and he slowrolled me with the nuts; ok maybe that was a monkeyshove because I had a KK vs QQ at the same time in other table and he gaybets into me on the river.
Now the record is at 25.5 buyins downswing and I will move down a level for a couple of days, till I get back to be confident in the riggedness of this shit. And then I had to make cookies of course, but now because I was down..... really really down, depressed, angry.
I should call TJ cookier and eat his ass!!!
Here he is from a funny post on 2+2:


1 comment:
arg! poker gods are shitting on you. focus on watching vids / discussing hands if you need a break for a bit. your cookie storie made me think of this
Post a Comment