My sessions for the most part haven't been too long, because I usually play early in the morning before going to work, so I have no problem in stoping if I'm up 3 buy ins so that I can go get ready hehehe. I'm also playing pretty well, calling off bluffs and basically been playing in mega aggro tables (not many fishes these days) but manage to handle them and adjust better playing super solid so I'm happy. Also I'm helping my friend sweating him in the microstakes to build his bankroll and we are very happy because he is winning.
Here is a screenshot of my sessions for these week.
(+$5,000 in a little over 3,200 hands):
Most are in the green so I'm in a heater. I'm also very happy because I am on track for my goal for these month (Over $10k-15k) which I knew it was very makeable at these limit, but wasn't sure If I could with the amount of hands I can put in a month. Of course If I can manage to put over 20k Its easy to say I can make it a lot higher (Sometimes don't have the time ).Tomorrow Is my birthday so I'm not sure what I would do. Might not do a lot because I want to see the UFC event so we will see. Maybe I go celebrate and buy me a new watch, go eat with my girl and spend some time with her, but all that after crushing the fishes in the morning hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment