Also Roger Federer got upset, once again in the olympics. Damn I really wanted him to win the Gold, but now I want Rafa to win it (He deserves it).
Best thing about all this is the memories it brings, because I was there in Athens watching Roger playing tennis live and Michael swimming, and of course when our Basketball team beat the DreamTeam hehe (Brag!!)
Of course I didn't compete, because there isn't a Poker Event hehe... It was my sister the one in the pool doing the swimming and representing. I'm very proud of her, because she really worked hard for her dream and made it happen. here is a pic of my sis and me in Athens Greece for the olympics:
Today is also her birthday, so I which her the best, Buttttt.... I should be ashame that I'm not spending time with her right now, specially after she invited my gf to her party and she is right there in this particular moment.
I know I know... I should have gone, was really busy at home ehh... not really just playing da poker wining a couple of buyins, and helping my friend with his game. Ok I suck as a brother.
Good thing is that I won and finally I'm getting back from the downswing almost completely so I'm happy with that (Of course still up for the month and on track). Another good thing is that my friend have the attitude need it to improve and get better in poker and win the moneyz, but today wasn't the best day for him... specially after losing in some coolers and badbeats then monkeyshoving one stack. I told him to stop playing, watch me play I won 2 buyins in 25nl and then sweat him in 25nl where we lost 2 buy ins SHIT!!! Patience..... It will come my young apprentice!
1 comment:
Dont worry dude, Federer got gold in the Olympics;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRGKwUkh6rQ
Post a Comment