Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My setup

Here is a pic of my setup and how I usually play my sessions.
On top that white box is my SONOS for my all around house music, in the middle from left to right is my new 17" laptop with the Logitech Alto stand ( 3 USB Hub + wireless keyboard) In the middle is my external Hard Drive for all my data and backup, and on top my portable 4 USB Hub. Then my 20" Monitor and below my portable Numpad (For precise betting when I don't want to use my keyboard hehe). Then below my keyboard and mouse (Great mouse that came with my laptop) and notice my awesome Full Tilt Poker mouse pad lol... Also you can see my ergonomic chair for my long sessions and my speakers with sub woofer.

On my left monitor I keep my Holdem Manager open with a bunch of tables in the background that I check on the HM table manager to see which one I get on the waiting list, and also I keep my Active player window open to get a general idea of how my opponents play and also to make good notes on the regulars. And to the right I keep my 4 tables open where I'm playing at.

Now I'm getting ready to play on the FTOPS event #1, so lets see how it goes. Only bad thing is that If I get deep Its gonna be tough to go to work tomorrow and I have a really important meeting on a case where we found out one of our trusty employee stole +8k from us. So tomorrow will be one of those days, but a good cash out can help me :-)

No comments: