Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Doom Switch!!

So apparently the pokergods don't like when I write in my blog about running good, so they decided to turn the doomswitch on me.
Here are a couple of hands, I don't need to explain a lot... but most hands where coolers or badbeats by someone playing badly.
1. This was just now.

2. This one is not that bad, but was also just now

3. Again stupid Aces, I manage to extract maximum value from the float, but.....

4. Standard

5. Another one of those!! Wasn't really my day

6. I need to suck out once, for god sake!!

7. Expert call by villain preflop

8. This one I did played it badly and I think the river is an easy fold, but again on tilt is hard to do

9. I shove for value on this one with sooo many outs!!! I beat the big pair.

10. Another standard pot, for a second I was happy.

Ok enough of me venting...... I'm still up a little for the month (like 1k) so that will make my goal a little hard to get, but still I know I can make a good run. My play haven't been that bad, without counting one or two stupid mistakes that I did.... I'm still confident, and will get it back (I just need to stop slow playing good hands).

1 comment:

Razboynik said...

And I thought that I run bad. The must be the most horrific collection of badbeats I've seen, ever.
The only consolation is the big bag of 'sklansky bucks' you've earned.
You'll get it all back with interest.