Thursday, July 31, 2008

Finishing strong

I'm at the pool right now testing the wireless of my pc..... it works yeah baby!! I can make money while my gf is reading a book and my family is swimming or playing some pool.

Today I played a good session of HU where I won like 2 buyins and then some 6max where I won almost 4 buyins so I finished the day +$2,300 in a 1.5 hour session and later $400 in a 20min session with my cousin. Nice... that will help me for the month since I wasn't able to play as many hands as I would like to, but still manage a win like 4k. Everything is good.....

Still haven't been able to get all my data in my laptop and HM, so no table selection in my sessions... but I hope to be able to do it in these couple of days. Today's 6max table wasn't the best because I recognize one regular, then another that I played HU and was good, and another one was 3betting me relentlessly.... I did adjust 4beting him and then calling his 3bet and he would play those pots very passive, so I'm happy with my play.

Also my brother is having his best month ever and is now ready to climb up to 2/4nl so that is always nice too, lets hope we can both keep up the good play and keep improving to climb up to the midstakes/highstakes ladder.

No comments: