Yeah yeah..... downswing time.....
I didn't played my best, and still had a little leftover tilt from yesterday, but eh, I wanted to play so I decided to spew a little, lets start with the bad hands:
First one I could use the excuse of a cooler, but still should have just call the river and not raise... I guess I thought he was drawing for the K high flush and when hit he wanted value, but ehhh again should have just called.
Next one I made the mistake preflop. I got greedy with the other donk after I won a big pot from him and thought he would do something stupid if I just called.
In this one I actually played it decently, after the flop I knew I had to give up and still called one bet (Just in case). He told me later he had QQ and I believe him.
Now lets start with the good ones. This one is kind of standard and no one seems to want the +$100 pot so I make the steal raise (My line is very strong and not many hands can call me, specially after that action).
I really like how I played this one. After I 3 bet him I would have called the allin on the flop, so I decided that If I go for the check/raise I can get a lot worst hands to call me light and get a bet from the two overcards in his range. Also if he had a small pair and call my cb the turn can bring a lot of scary cards that kills my action, thus the check/raise allin move.
Not exactly the result I wanted, but my plan worked. Now this one my plan worked even better, and is my favorite hand of the session. I decided to turn my weak hand into a spewtard inducer. I knew he was very aggro, and a K high board he is gonna triple barrell it a lot. One way is to call him the 3 streets, but I didn't had too much history with him so I might only get two barrells. Remember I'm greedy, so I went for the check/call gay lead to induce and tank/call then check/insta pumpfist call his push. Nice!!!
All in all I finished the session down -$1,300 and didn't actually went allin that many times, but did lost a bunch of $200-$150 pots specially vs shorties. Also was down almost 2 buyins on EV, but ehh.... that happends.
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Nice, I really like the last one too.
I also liked the last hand, using the 'gay' bet to induce a semi bluff raise on the turn. That will be a new weapon in my Artillery.
Keep up the good work.
Post a Comment