Yeah yeah... I'm getting old I know.... whatever I can't complain with my life, everything is pretty darn good atm.
This weekend I just decided to spend it in relaxed mode. Watched the Olympics inauguration day , went to eat with my girlfriend and also watch the UFC fight on Saturday (George St Pierre is the man, no doubt about it after 5 5min rounds he was still sharp and fresh very impressive, he is unstoppable imo).
I wasn't sure if I was gonna buy the watch for my birthday and decided to leave it to the poker gods, If I had a positive session I would buy it, if not then I will wait. Ehhh.... ended my session like -$500 douh!!!! no +$2,000 watch for me this time (maybe in the next upswing hehe). So on Sunday I wanted to play some FTOPS. First was the 6max KO, the HU shootout and the 1.5million guarantee.
I would need to pay over $1,000 in incription so again I said to myself I play If I have a positive session. FUCK!! Why I'm always losing when I say that..... again lost like $200 argh!!! and the HU shoot out was a $500 entry so I decided I wasn't gonna pay it and will try to qualify. First try I lost in the first round (OK HU SNG sucks), then bought another +100 HU qualifier got to the final table and lost, WTF!!! again now on tilt another try and lost again for the third time in the final table AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Enter another HU SNG qualifier and won it yeeeahhhh.... shit, it wasn't for the HU shootout it was for the 6max KO (like +$200 buy in which I would have paid without thinking). Ok ok I will play that one and won't play the HU shootout, but feel super stupid spending like $300 and not playing that one so I will try to qualify for the 1.5million guarantee....
I started runing over my 6max KO FTOPS table until I decided to flat QTs on the blind and ck/call on a T high flop then hit my Q on the turn and lead, villain tanks and calls, and I lead for 2/3 on the river and he goes all in.... OMG I should have folded my top two, but I couldn't and of course he had a set and now I was left with like 1,000 on chips and cripple and that was it (Also lost like $400 more in cashgames).
Qualified on the other tournament but was on tilt so I decided to Unregister and take the +$300T dollars and wait for a better day before playing in those stupid tournaments.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment