Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ironman and some goals for this month

Yesterday I saw Ironman, and liked it a lot. I think its gonna be one of the best movies of the year, also Indiana Jones and Darkknight look promising. Anyway, the special effects where awesome and the action scenes where superb. I will add it to my collection for sure.

In poker last month I ended playing 55% of the hands HU and the rest 6max. This month I expect to play 50/50 and start playing HU 1/2 by mid may. Also I want to play some tournaments like the FTOPS to see if finally I get my chance.

Today I played a standard session and was up $300 hu and like $450 in 6max, but in the last halfhour It seems I anger the pokergods or something and they pull out the doomswitch on me. Twice I lost with sets (KK/QQ) against 4outers and a flopped straight against 4 outer also, and a cooler where I got top two vs a set. So I finish the day like only +$100, but I feel good because I played good and just ran under expectations. I also tried to qualify for tomorrow's $750k guaranteed on FTP and meanwhile played a fish HU. I manage to get his stack and qualified so tomorrow I will play a couple of tournaments and maybe play some tennis in the morning.

No comments: