Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm on tilt, and have been playing horrible this couple of days losing a bunch of buy ins. I could try and express how I feel right now, but I think this video can do a much better job of how I'm feeling at the tables with the fishes!!!
Argh!!!!! you want me to show you tough?, I will show you tough!!!
I hope you like Pain!!!
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
LMFAO !
Maybe the adjustment from 6 max to HU and vice versa is making you spew chips ? I know that I find it difficult to play FR after playing 6 max for a long time. I am too aggressive.
6 max I'm still crushing it super easy. Having trouble quiting on HU, when I'm down and am not that good yet on table selection. I think, because I'm down on the month maybe I'm rushing a little bit to get it back and that is affecting my HU game.
HU is the devil, just play what works till you get back on track. It's all about making monies.
Post a Comment