Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Aggrodonks are sooo predictable!

I keep beating the 6max tables fairly easy and had a 6 session winning streak broken this morning when I ended -$300 (not bad at all), However I did my second session of the day and finish strong +$500 in single hour of play (Yeahhhh baby positive day). These couple of days the table haven't been ideal, but the regulars are not always "Good regulars" and it seems they fall in love with pots and can't really give up.

This are my 2 favorite hands of the session:

First one is the standard I know you like to squeeze play, where I just called with KK on the sb expecting the bb to squeeze and whoalaaaaaa.... Anyway the plan was better with the original raiser rebluff. Niiiiceeee... ship the free money riskfree!!!


Next hand is pretty standard and I got the minraise to my cb when I have the Inmortal NUTS!!! and of course a little small 3bet is enough for the monkey spew... when he raised he left himself with $1.95 and hit the time bank thinking of folding WTF!! Then Stupid Turncard.. Holdddd One time PLZ!!!!

So don't know why they are playing extremely aggro these couple of days, but for sure is good to just play standard ABC and keep getting paid off hand after hand. I also played a bit of Omaha the other day and got a win, and will start watching some omaha videos again to sharpen up my game and play there when there are no good games on 6max and don't want to play HU. (I did play one session HU and won a buyin, but it was a suckout toptwo vs straight and I hit my fullhouse).

2 comments:

Matt said...

Wow, that guy is a donk.

Razboynik said...

Great result.
I'm not so laggy at $200 - I prefer ABC atm.