Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Quick update on HU 200nl

Yesterday and today I started playing some HU 200nl. Main difference is that the regulars quit you super fast. Thats good, because you end up playing mostly the bad players so ship it!!

This month has been kind of a roller coaster and should have been up a bunch, but the pokergods didn't want me to, so I'm running a couple of buyins under expectations. Here is the graph:Today was a fun session HU, and got this guy on a massive tilt. It seems that his FTP software didn't had a check button so thats why I play this hands kind of strange. This are my favorite hands from the session:
He was 3beting me a ton and beting every street, so I'm stacking with any pair. Here is the Click it back in full action.

Next hand is also very funny, he limp 3bets and I 4bet him for value. Hit my Ace and was gonna let him bet till river with air where he was gonna push for sure 100%, but then the stupid river made a straight on board. So we are spliting here, but can I make him fold??

Nice, now he is in Tilt mode overbeting every flop and I had a super draw. I didn't wanted to raise the flop because he would push with overs and I just didn't wanted to so decide to call and got my gincard. I push and he calls me with??

lol Poker is Fun!!! and there are a lot of fishes here, Me like it.

2 comments:

Matt said...

wow dude,

that guy is very bad. good job

Razboynik said...

Alessandro aka Father Christmas lol.