Sunday, May 25, 2008

25k HU

So today they will finish the match, and I will be playing a couple of tournaments. I have the freeroll tournament of RTR with 4 seats for a WSOP $5,000 package, and will probably end up playing the 750k also. But now I will start the sweat tournaments for the 25k HU, This is a cool tournament because its supposed to be a standard SNG but if you pick the tournament of the winner of the 25k, you can get a share of an additional $5,000 for the prize pool. Distributed like this:
  • 1st - $1,500
  • 2nd - $1,000
  • 3rd - $800
  • 4th - $600
  • 5th - $400
  • 6th - $250
  • 7th - $200
  • 8th - $150
  • 9th - $100
The cost for the tourney is only $5 so thats really cheap, and my strategy is to play the one with David Singer hehehhe.... yeah I know he is not a favorite, but that means there will be a smaller and weaker field (Because most competent player would never pick him and he is a Full Tilt pro so I guess the fishes think he is a favorite, but he has been running sooo good that I actually think he can pull this out; FTP is kind of predictable), and if i get to the FT i know the money is a lot more important to them so I can punish them in the bubble.

Lets see how it goes.. and go David!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

sooo sick dude

you won a seat.

omg.