I'm still pounding the fish on my 6max sessions and finished today up 3 buy ins, and later 2 buy ins more on my second one. I'm up like $2,300 this week so thats good, and I'm making my comeback from the HU tiltiness stupid sessions I did where I lost like $3,000 argh!!! still hurts, but anyway I'm climbing back to the break even area for the month (without counting my tourney win of course). So my climb to 2/4nl will take at least another month so I will keep posting about it.
In other news these couple of days I've had this song stuck in my mind and keep singing it everytime I stacked a fish.... Anyway I thought it was funny so here is the video, and remember like Mike says.... The internet is for porn!
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
LOLZ !
Pure genius.
wow, that was ridiculous. lol
Post a Comment