So, after losing a lot in HU because of my tiltiness and stupid play I decided to play 6max and tourneys for now until I win a couple of buy ins. So far in 6max I've had a couple of sessions winning a little or breaking even and have also tried to qualify for today's main event and FTOPS event. I haven't been able to qualify for the ME yet, but I will try it again in a couple of hours. I will also play the FTOPS with the KO's structure which I think is a great tournament because first prize is like 100k and I can get $40 every time I busted a guy so I can break even faster.
My girlfriend went to visit her mother yesterday to Texas, and she won't be coming back in like 3 weeks, so I will miss her a lot, and that means I will play a lot more poker because I usually don't do much anyway.
Lets see how everything goes and hope I get deep on the FTOPS. Which me luck!!
First blog post
10 years ago
2 comments:
Good luck Alex.
I hope everything is okay with you.
Thanks... Andy....
I didn't got far on the events... douh!! My big day will come....
Eventually hehehe
Post a Comment