So as expected David Singer won the 25k HU championship, and that meant that if i get to the final table i can win a nice pay out with my $5 investment. I only had to beat 181 players to do that.... I felt a little bit short, and didn't won it.... However I did got 2nd place and added $1,000 to my prize which was like $200 I think (Got to the final table 3rd on chips and could maneuver until the end). So yeahhhh.... go Singer... and go donkaments!!!
On the far more important tourney for me was the Rake the rake freeroll for a $5,000 package of WSOP. The field was 868 players... and only the first 4 get the seat. I started good stealing blinds from the people that where sit out and then played pretty solid throughout the tournament.
At the end I got to the final table as the chip leader (when I made a great call with AQ preflop vs the other bigstack for all my stack and he had AJo) and shift gears to a tighter game even make a huge laydown preflop with 6 players left and got dealt QQ with a 400k stack vs another big stack that had like 325 and he reraised me (He told me later he had AK, so I did the right move) Then the final hand; on the bubble I raised with the cowboys (KK) and someone tried to steal my raise pushing with 85s... Holdddd!!! BUYAAAAAA.... Won the seat!! yeah baby!!! I'm on fire in these tournaments..... Didn't played the 750k or the qualifier for the 150 seat guarantee, guess I will play it tomorrow.
So nice score for me... and this month has been... all about tournaments lol....
GL and cya at the tables!
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations Alex !
Man, you are running hot these days. Now, you need to add a bracelet to the jewellery.
Good luck.
Thanks guys!
I will get me one of those bracelet!!
damn dude, congrats, that's sick!
Post a Comment