Ok, it was kind of predictable that I was gonna get the payperview, but whatever. The fight I was more intrigue to watch turned out to be fairly quick. Nate knocked out Damian Maia in less than 30 seconds with a nice overhand counter over a high kick and Damian went airborne ala streetfighter after a Shoryuken, Nate showed some mercy when he stopped his attack when he saw Damian was out and the ref stopped the fight right there. Good thing was that, because it was quick they could show the heavyweight bout of Duffee, but again was fairly quick making a UFC record of quickest KO in 7 seconds.
That was disappointing, but the main event was a really good fight. Minotauro dominated Randy for 3 rounds and in every one of those rounds was very close to finish the fight either by submission or TKO, but ended with the unanimous decision.
In poker I was gonna play a session, and then checked on the tournaments on pokerstars, and saw I was only registered in one WCOOP. AH??? what about the other 3 tournaments I qualified??? It turned out I didn't qualify and they where supersatellites for the $5k and 1,500 events, so I loss the chance cause I missed the tournaments OMG.... So fking tilting. I was mad so I decided to skip the session, stupid Pokerstars lobby for tournaments, I'm not used to it yet and I don't understand it well.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment