Next month is the WCOOP on pokerstars and this will be the first time I'm actually planning on playing. They have a nice promotion these last couple of days for some extreme qualifiers to the events and giving away a bunch of good opportunities to enter with little investment. So I decided to give it a try and so far I'm 3-3 in those. I don't like tournaments, but who knows maybe I can be a one hit wonder or something. Anyway I think those qualifiers end this week so I'm planning on playing on those whenever I have the time. Hopefully I can blog later on how I turned $25 into half a million or something crazy like that.
The other day I got an email from paypal charging me like $275 for a transaction to this guy that I had no idea who he was. Then later found out it was for the Sixth sense program subscription for like one year. Insta tilt, but thankfully I emailed the guy and the error got corrected so that was a relief.
In other news my tennis equipment just arrived so I'm gonna go after work and get them. And with the house still doing all the loan details and even thou we got a little hiccup in the process, I'm confident I can manage. Worst case scenario I make a down payment for the house, but I expect to be closing at the end of this month or the beginning of next month.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment