Today is my 30th birthday and I actually feel younger than last month. Actually the reason is because I started playing more tennis and basketball and doing some exercise at home after I realize I was at the worst shape of my life. I didn't wanted to accept it until my belly started to pop out of my jeans and I couldn't stand the pressure when I was sitting down. At least I'm very motivated to make my tennis comeback and get back in shape for January to play some tournaments and crush the league.
For my birthday I didn't wanted to do much so I spend much of the day in the bed, then play a small session where I won like $500 in a couple of mins which is always nice, but HEM was kind of giving me problems and I had to restart and then no action so whatever ship the win. To be honest I'm very happy with my results so far for the month cause I haven't played much (Little less than 2,000 hands) but I'm already winning like $850 per hour. Also to celebrate we went out to eat and then make some cookies mmmm.... yummy!
So I'm pretty happy with my life right now and the thing with the house is going great. We went yesterday to see it again and even found out that because the economy is so bad, the government is giving a 25k incentive with new projects. That money will make our already low payment of the house even lower for like $200 or so and its basically a loan at 0% interest for the first 10 years. By then I expect to already have paid for the house with my poker winnings and have a great home with all the things I've always wanted.
The only problem is that with that deal I kind of feel the urge to spend money cause I know we are gonna be very comfortable with everything. So I bought new tennis equipment, including a new racquet and snickers. Really didn't need them cause I have like 2 other raquets in great shape, but is kind of like an excuse to get even more motivated. Similar to when on a downswing and then get a new table theme or new chips to feel like new again.
In other news, yesterday I saw the ppv of UFC 101 and the card wasn't that awesome, but the main events where good. I really liked Anderson Silva's match and he made Forrest look like a chump, so I guess he is back to the #1 spot in the pound for pound category. The spider have some sick accurate stand up and It showed in the match. Right now in the UFC the champion in each weight class are gonna dominate, but for sure I expect some really good matchups to come.
Thats all for now!
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
Belated Happy Birthday from the UK!
Post a Comment