Yesterday was the Carano vs Cyborg match on Showtime. At first I thought it was gonna be on ppv but I was lucky and it wasn't so I got to watch the ladies bang out for almost 5min. It was a pretty interesting round, but it was obvious that Cyborg outclassed the cute Gina. At the very end of the first round Cybor manage to be on top and launched a combo of huge right hands until the ref stopped the fight. It was just a matter of time if he didn't stop it right there. Anyway it was fun and MMA got more exposure so I think it was a good event.
The last couple of days in poker things haven't gone my way and I've lost in the last couple of sessions in a row. I'm still up for the month, but Its getting harder to put on the time and play a bunch of hands. Later today I might play some tournaments to see if I can get lucky and win something big and play some events to qualify for more WCOOP events.
I'm also motivated to get in shape and improve my tennis game as much as I can. Yesterday I finally got the balls to see how much am I weighting. I'm at my worst shape of my life weighting over 180 pounds. I'm considering the P90x program, but right now I'm not in good shape to try it, so first I need to get in decent shape, and maybe later I give that a try (Probably in my new home). For now will be only some pushups and playing sports (Basketball/tennis).
First blog post
10 years ago
1 comment:
poor gina :(
Post a Comment