Friday, August 28, 2009

Ahhh... Friday!

Always a relief to be at the last day of the work week. This week I started interviewing some girls for a secretary position. Its kind of a pain cause you have to meet person after person without resting saying and asking the same things over and over again. Sometimes its ok if she is hot and tries to be sexy to get the job (Although is hard when my wife is right there ready to smash her), but most of the time is a Jabba The Hut look a like.

I asked one of the girls what was the worst thing about her last job and she said something about dealing with impossible people while on customer service. I asked her for an example and she told me the story of this old man who was buying a bed and when he got it he called yelling cause it said in the label "Made in China" and he wanted one that was made in USA. Then I asked how did she deal with him and she told me she made a fake label and send it and then he called pissed about how they tried to tricked him lol.... later on she found out that there was one bed that said made in USA and was the one they had in the store as a demo, so she send him that one. But then he called cause he wanted the bed with white side bars and didn't like that one so there was no way he was gonna be happy.

In TV I've been watching 2M2MM starring the deuces cracked crew and Danni Stern aka Ansky from pokersavvy (Actually I like Ansky's game better than the others, even thou they said he was the weakest link, which I doubt he is). I think is a decent reality show, and is cool to show them when they lose and are tilted so that the normal people get a glimpse of what we have to go thru to be a poker player. Also next episode will be a battle against the leggo poker guys including Aejones, Zugwat, Luckychewy and a couple of others that I couldn't see in the brief preview so thats gonna be really cool.

I'm also not sure if I'm gonna see the UFC event tomorrow. The fight I'm really interested in watching is Damian Maia vs Nate Marquart no idea who will win, but Maia's BJJ is super impressive, he better have improve his standup if he wants to get a title shot. I'm not a big fan of the other fights, although there are a couple of big heavyweights fighting that would be nice to see how they do (but probably they won't be televised).

In poker today I just got two big negative sessions at 3/6 so I think I'm gonna finish the month break even after all. I'm actually not sure cause my HEM is tilting the hell out of me and is not working properly. Also my laptop is stupid enough that doesn't work the output for the headphones so my speakers + subwoofer are worthless and I can't watch videos. Maybe I shouldn't have played today ....

1 comment:

James P McAteer said...

if you know what's good for you - make sure you hire jabba or jabbas ugly sister