Some people from other countries did criticized her for the attire, but they have no idea how important is boxing in our culture. Puerto Rico ranks third worldwide between countries with most boxing world champions and is the only place to have champions accredited in all of the current boxing divisions.She ended up as the 4th finalist, and even thou I didn't thought she was the best, she was definitely better than most of the finalist (Specially after watching how badly most answered their question). In my opinion I would have given the crown to Miss Australia, but she ended up 3rd finalist. The winner was Miss Venezuela like my mom predicted, so it was Venezuela two years in a row for the crown. When the former Miss Universe went to put the crown they where so nervous that they let the crown fell into the floor... douh!! Thats an expensive piece of jewelry!
Another participant that was criticized for her national costume was Miss USA, for the NASCAR Outfit. I liked it as well and hope they keep doing these sexy costumes for next years hehehe. Here is another pic:

I don't mind the hotpants :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment