Right now Poker is no longer my number one priority. I'm not playing as often as I used to and not watching videos like before, because I do feel I need a break from the stress of downswings in Heads up play. Also I have some goals to get in shape and start doing exercises and even thou I will keep playing poker, right now I just want to get healthier.
My list of priorities now are:
1. Get in shape: I Found an old picture of myself when I was in shape and felt that I've got enough of this bad lifestyle of mine and have to start eating better and working out until I get to be in really good shape.
2. Tennis: I want to improve my game and start playing again in tournaments and leagues.
3. Getting our new house ready: Yesterday we went and inspect the house and today I talked with the guy at the bank and he told me he is confident that everything will be ok. Only bad thing is that I probably will end up paying like 80k or so upfront, and I wanted to use that money for the remodeling, but anyway I will get a very easy payment and my plan is to pay the mortgage in less than 10 years.
4. Poker: Not playing that much (Only like 4k hands or so this month) but Still winning like $226 per hour, so its all right. This weekend I do plan to go and play two live tournaments, on Saturday is the second PLO tournament in the island and I'm looking forward to improve my performance (Got 3rd place last time). And on Sunday is the NL Holdem event with 10k starting stacks and first level is 25/25 blinds so with this deep structure I expect to repeat my double deep run in both tournaments (We made a deal when there was 7 left and I got 4th place). The level of play here live is pretty bad, so is always fun to play these events and have a lot of funny stories to tell later in my blog hehe.
First blog post
10 years ago
3 comments:
$260 / hour? not too shabby. Don't think you should let poker slip with that kind of win rate. you might find you want to play more as you get fitter. Anyway GL with fitness goals.
I'm also trying to get back into shape right now. Only way it will work for me is to get up early, do a workout then play an hours poker before work. If I feel fresh enough in the evening I will play another session. So far its working out.
gl man, dont stay to far away for to long. i see you lurking in the forums. :)
Yeah, I'm always lurking on the forums and write something every now and then or post NSFW pics to help the fellow leggo members.
I will still keep playing of course, but not as a priority and won't put that much pressure on my results as I did before.
Post a Comment