I will end up paying a lot less that what I was expecting at the beginning and that means that I can keep saving money and make some upgrades later that will make it a great home to live and raise a family. So far I've had a lot of ideas and probably end up spending over 100k in upgrades but will for sure be worth it.
Here is a pic of how it looks. It is inverted cause the one we picked is like that so excuse the gibberish:
The plan is to put a terrace like that one, but a little bigger and open up the doors so that it looks like a big open space. Also there is enough space in the backyard to put up a nice deck and pool, but that won't be necessary just yet. In the Family Room right beside the kitchen is where I'm planning to put the projector and make it the movie room. So the house have tons of potential and we are happy with everything right now.
3 comments:
Very cool place. hope it goes ok for you!
Hey Alex,
Fuzzy Logic here. Can't believe I only saw you had a blog today. Nice read. Hope the house goes ok for you.
Bernard.
Thanks guys....
Hey Fuzzy, yeah I've had a blog for some time now and try to keep it updated as much as I can, hope you enjoy it (I can have my moments hehe).
let me know if you have one so that I can include a link and read it.
Post a Comment