Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Naked fish is where the poker players hang out apparently

These last couple of days have been pretty relaxing. I'm usually the first one up, and thats because I kind of do stuff from work early in the morning and also because I don't stay awake as late. Did play another session live at the Bellagio, and like everyone has said.... the waiting list sucks, I had to wait like 1 hour to seat at the game and It wasn't even a good session. Lost with my AA vs JJ all in preflop, and also again with AA I limped from early chinese girl raise to 20 two callers i 3bet to 120 she called and bb called and got the worst flop, JTKhh bb leads into me, I vomit a little bit then called and chinesse girl push I had like 150bb effective stack so I insta mucked when the bb called her with KQ she had the flushdraw and hit. So I finished the session -1,100 pretty ehh.

Also yesterday was Luke (scandieslol) and Brett (Etown) last night at the house so we went to the naked fish to eat some Sushi (I don't like sushi that much, but every blogger has write about that place so I guess we had to go). We got a little earlier than expected so we had to wait more than an hour for our seats. The place was packed with a lot of poker players, including some live pros like Huckseed, JC Tran, Twan Lee, Roland De Wolfe and some internet fishes like CTS and Durrr.

After that we went to a casino for some degenerate gambling.... and because I actually don't gamble at all I just sat at a deuces wild machine and donated $20. Funniest part was when they ask Luke for his driving license and he takes out a piece of paper. A piece of paper for a license?? WTF the girl called the manager and they spend like 10min figuring that one out. Luke takes out another piece of paper that I guess it explained the other one, and also a trucker's driving license, again another piece of paper lol. Jay (Seabeast) said something like... "It has to be legitimate, because who will come out with something like that?? would be an intense bluff " pretty hilarious.
Then I grab a cab with Jay and Anette and went to the house, didn't had the chance to wish the other guys a good trip, so I hope they do!

The house lost two guys and now we can't play Rockband (Etown was the one who bought it). There are a couple of other guys coming in so lets hope they also have a good time, like we are all having.

Today I'm planning to go to the Venetian and play some cash, and register for tomorrow's 2.5k deepstack tournament. Also Peter "Apathy" from leggo made the final table of the PLO 10k event, I might go and watch it for a while.... Final table one time plz!!

No comments: