Finally!!!
I can search the web, play and just stare at my monitor. The tilt has gone and now I can focus on my work free days.
What are my plans for my vacations?? well I went to see a couple of movies, played a little bit of tennis, will play some golf, going to the beach, play lots of poker, wait for my laptop to arrive, installed it, keep playing and hang out with my girlfriend.
I also started playing some 2/4nl HU to kind of see how the regs play. Won a bit yesterday, and loss a bit today so I'm like +$400 so far in the limit. There are definitely better players HU there, and most of them are also playing 3/6, 5/10nl so the aggression and the good regulars is expected. I'm kind of under roll for my taste in HU, but I usually only play one table (two against the same villain) so I guess I could take a chance.
Most important thing that I think I am doing good, and can still improve a ton is the bet sizing. The thin valuebets and light calldowns are very important, but in my mind the adjustments you can make in the bet sizes is what makes or breaks the players.
Also thought about playing the 1million guaranteed on FTP, but I'm not sure if I will... Mayyyyyyyyybe..... ehhhh.... probably just keep watching HU videos and relax for the rest of the day, who knows!!!
This is my favorite hand of the session. I was down a lot and this hand turned the momentum my way. Pretty standard, but we where deep and I won so I like it.
First blog post
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment