Monday, July 21, 2008

Still doing good at HU

I just installed PT3 again, because I wanted to see how I was doing and also start analyzing my play after each session. Using the free trial right now, until I get my new PC. It seems that my sessions when playing HU are usually shorter than when I play 6max. Maybe that's because I feel I need to concentrate a lot more and get tired easier. Also been watching some HU videos from deuces cracked and feel I'm getting better and better, so beware when I sit at a table.

Today I played another session and this time got a couple of short stacks fishes. First time I played them in 2/4nl and they suck even more than what I remember in other stakes, and did not quit me which is always good and that means I'm getting the money like 95% of the time. Funniest part was when a fish was talking a lot of shit to me in the chat and I decided to tilt him saying things like poker is a game of luck and that I was learning the game, then showing him some bluffs (I also like to tell people I'm playing in my dad's account and that I am a girl or a 14 years old, but didn't do it this time). Eventually after he said I suck so many times because I made hero calls (that where good actually) I told him that I bet everything that he will quit me. He said of course he wouldn't and of course 10min later he stands up.
Damn... I was having a good time kicking his fishy little buttocks.

Here is one of my favorites hands vs a shortie, he obviously had a read on me and put me on 23s, nice bluffcall:


Well anyway, I imported some hands that I have played this month (2/4 hands where since the day before yesterday), including some in Vegas(1/2nl hands), but I lost a couple of them because when initially installed FTP forgot to check the record hand history thing. So I think I'm up like a little over 3k for the month, which is still good for the number of hands I've played (But I lost so much value because I haven't been able to play that much for the whole month).
Here is a screen shot:

No comments: