Friday, July 25, 2008

New Laptop is here, Coaching session, The Dark knight

Yeah.... my laptop is here, and I love it. It looks very sleek, and I like the mouse and the backpack also. I'm still downloading and getting everything ready before starting to use it as the main computer, so meanwhile I will keep my other pc here. This last couple of days, haven't been the best, because I've been sick and did not feel too good, also I lost a couple of HU session and are now down for the level (Mostly one session where I lost 5 buy ins against the same guy and should have quit him, but couldn't).

Anyway I started my first coaching lesson yesterday also. For the coach I ended up going with Cardrunner's coach MasterLJ. He is a HU specialist, and have been focusing in coaching also for a little while. I have seen his videos, and like his style. For a session I decided to play a regular, and learn a couple of things. Started loosing and I thought I was down like 2 buy ins, but when I went and check my results I was down only like $100 (First thing that got in my mind was that some hands where missing) anyway no, my cashier balance was where it supposed to be so even better. He ended up giving me 2 hours of lessons for the prize of one, so that was really nice.

I want to keep getting coached as much as I can to improve as fast as I can, probably will talk with Greg also to see If we can arrange something too.

Also yesterday I went to see The Dark Knight and It was really really good. It really exceed it my expectations, and I had really high expectations so that is saying something. It was better than Ironman (which was awesome) and Batman Begins (which is one of my favorites of all time). So that makes it an instant classic in my book, of course I will buy it and probably on Blueray when I finally decide to buy one hehehe.

Now I might play a little, and later will go probably to the beach and enjoy a relaxing day while getting better.

No comments: